Sunday, January 9, 2011

First love

My Dear First love,
It was nice knowing you.. Thanks for giving me those wonderful experiences... The feeling of being swept off my feet, the skip of a heart beat when i see your face, going breathless when you talk, forgetting my words when i looked into your eyes,  the shyness i felt, i guess all those were just the play of hormones.. which i took rather seriously.. Our first talk over the phone, Our first walk, our first date, the nervousness in me when i had to lie to my parents to go out with you, talking endlessly over the phone, 24 7 messaging, Our first fight, The feel of affection n care that you showered, the first movie that we watched, bowling with you n my friends, The endless time we spent in ccd n mcd, the crazy talks, My first b'day with you, Your first b'day with me, the way you used to tease me, how we tried pulling each other's leg, the countless arguments and the patch up's later(that was the best part), thanks for all those experiences..  I enjoyed all those moments then :) now i ll just remember them as good times :) You changed my perspective about life, taught me how to deal with changing times, you made me a better person.. I thought you were mine to keep, but fate had planned something else.. Breaking up was tough.. But the best thing to do.. Realization finally sunk in that it was just merely the play of hormones  and wasn't really true love...
It was all friendship since the start, we just misinterpreted it.. You have grown so close to me, been there for me many times.. All i wish now, is that we become good friends and nothing more.. You truly are a good friend and i would love to have u beside me as a friend.. Starting afresh, forgetting the past, lets create new memories of our friendship... The past seems so childish.. I hope even you think the same...
take care

2 comments:

  1. nce 1..but,Relax..best is yet to cum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always will have this so called "First Love". We often encounter this attraction at the age of 17...and we aren't matured enough to distinguish between love and friendship.
    As Krithika Said, just wait, the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete