Monday, April 29, 2013

Thoughts, Memories and Me

A song is enough to kindle old memories, make me reconnect with the "old" you, the "me" which heard the song for the first time, the "me" who learnt the lyrics and played the songs umpteen number of times before a new song came along to replace it. The music, the lyrics. the beat sends me in to a frenzy. I just forget everything for a moment and just sing along.
I look back at those days and see that I have come a long way. Random flashes of incidents come into my mind. So many things have changed since then. Suddenly am flipping through orkut. Read my testimonials. Look up my friends profile. Laugh my ass out seeing how we were then. Surprised at the way I have described myself.
The friends who became family. Sitting here, writing this, I just wish I get just one chance to go back and look at all the things happening. 
 I yearn to be the old me. Change comes with a price. Not everyone is ready to accept the change. In middle of all the struggle, I suddenly see things sorting out. Finally its all just about me and finding myself and doing things I like. I am just reminded of a sentence from a Novel "From chaos you'll find order".
Each day gets brighter.. each day I realise something new. And right now all I can think of is being in a state of peace. Just being me and free of thoughts. When we stop thinking is actually when we start living. Finishing this sentence, I am filled with a warmth that spreads through my heart. even though there are things which are messed up and which worry me, I am at peace, knowing that they all will be sorted out.  

1 comment:

  1. Really matured in your writing style over the years. keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete